The World Federation of Diamond Bourses (WFDB) has announced the new ownership committee of its subsidiary Get Diamonds.
In a letter, Yoram Dvash, acting president of WFDB announced the appointment of 12 members of the committee, which include five representatives of major bourses, five diamond dealers from various countries and two public representatives that are not diamond dealers.
The names of the members are as follows:
- Mr. Yoram Dvash, WFDB, acting president, ISDE President, Israel
- Mr. Anoop Mehta, Bharat Diamond Bourse, president, India
- Mr. Moshe Salem, Diamond Club West Coast, president, L.A U.S.A
- Mr Philippe Barsamian, Federation of Belgian Diamond Bourses, president
- Mr. Reuven Kaufman, Diamond Dealers Club NY, president, NYC U.S.A
- Mr. Ankit Shah – Ankit Gems Pvt. India
- Mr. Lior Eshed, Eshed Diam .Israel
- Mr. Raj Mehta – Rosy Blue NV, Belgium
- Mr. Simit Satish Parikh – Sim Gems, Hong Kong
- Mr. Yaron Turgeman – Taly Diamonds, U.S.A
Dvash announced that two public representatives will be chosen by the board members in the near future.