The first in the new series of ‘How To: Looking at Visual Merchandising as a Career’ sessions will answer the following questions:
– What’s the job actually like?
– What does a visual merchandiser do?
– What’s the difference between a visual merchandiser and a display artist?
– What’s the salary like?
– What do I need in a portfolio?
– How do I get into visual merchandising?
Held on 18 May from 10am to 12 noon at the Fashion Studio at Knowledge Dock, University of East London, the workshop is designed to be a fun and informative look into the exciting world of visual merchandising and display.
To book, contact Jenni Sutton at email@example.com or call 0208 462 9620.