Goldsmiths/Jewellery retail manager required for an independent, progressive and established business in the town of St Neots, Cambridgeshire Est 1981. We are not your typical independent jewellers due to our onsite goldsmith workshop. We have built up an established customer base since 1981 both locally and nationally, priding ourselves on offering an impeccable level of customer service.
The successful candidate will be part of a motivated team, dealing with a large product range of jewellery in platinum, gold and silver. You will be a vital link between the workshop and point of sale in an environment where sharing ideas and developing them is encouraged.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience working in ‘security conscious’ retail jewellery.
- Experience in over the counter gold buying, training given.
- Previous retailing management experience, ideally within the industry.
- Product knowledge about gems and fine quality jewellery.
- Highly presentable with excellent customer service/sales abilities.
- Enjoys working in a coaching/motivational environment.
- Likes to share new ideas with the business.
What you can expect
- Job Type: Full-time – Monday – Saturday (one day off on a weekday).
- Working hours: 08.45 – 17.15.
- Permanent, full time salary circa £25,000.00 pa, 22 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
If you think you would fit this role perfectly please send you CV and a covering letter to:
Goldstraw Goldsmiths, 14 High Street, St Neots,Cambs, PE19 1JA or email firstname.lastname@example.org, covering the past 5 years employment including references.
The references will need to include the business name, contacts name, address, email address and contacts phone number.
Employment will be subject to the candidate’s pre-employment checks.