Graduate level, well spoken, responsible candidate needed to be our front of house presence and grow into the role of Client Relationship Manager over a two year period.
Ingle and Rhode is London’s leading ethical jewellery brand, with a focus on outstanding client service. We are offering the successful candidate all necessary support and training, scope for rapid career development at a dynamic young firm, and a starting salary of £18,000 per annum. Training will include client related skills and you will be encouraged and supported in gaining relevant qualifications with the Gemological Association of Great Britain.
The successful candidate will be:
- A people person, with brilliant communications skills.
- Passionate about providing outstanding customer service.
- Able to draw on at least 6 months experience of working in jewellery retail.
- A firm believer in fair trade and ethical products.
- Highly motivated and totally reliable, with a strong work ethic.
- Enthusiastic about working in a flexible and varied role.
- A team player, with the maturity to work in a self-directed manner when appropriate.
- Completely fluent in English – both written and verbal.
- Well spoken and well presented, with an excellent face-to-face and telephone manner.
- Capable of and keen to grow into a sales role.
- Available from early June.
Experience of working at a luxury brand would be an advantage, as would experience of and an aptitude for social media marketing.
If you’d like to apply of this position, and you meet all of the criteria above, please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that is a full-time role (9am to 6.30pm five days a week, often including Saturdays) based in central London.