Goldsmith’s Fair has opened applications for designers to submit their work for the 37th edition of the showcase.
Jewellery professionals have until midnight on 28 February 2019 to submit their work before The Goldsmiths’ Fair Selection Committee meet in March to deliberate applications. Last year, 138 exhibitors took part and more than 8,000 people visited the event.
To apply for the fair Goldsmith’s ask that applicants must comply to the following:
- Display only work (each piece) that includes precious metal(s)
• Represent themselves and not act as an agent for others
• Live and work in the UK
• Apply with work that has been designed and made in the UK by the applicant (if the applicant has used the specialist techniques of another tradesman e.g. a spinner/caster/engraver etc., these must be detailed on the application form)
• Employ fewer than six people at the bench
• Must not be in full time education at the time of application
• Must be available to man their stand at all times during the Fair
• Intend to exhibit goods that are compliant with the UK Hallmarking Act 1973
• Be in agreement with all Terms & Conditions and Rules & Regulations (to be provided upon successful application)
The 2019 Goldsmiths Fair will take place on 24 September – 6 October 2019.