In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall bear the following meanings:
– “Jewellery Focus.co.uk” is a product owned and operated by Jewellery Focus Group, which is a division of Mulberry Publications Ltd (‘Mulberry Publications’), whose registered office is at Wellington House, Butt Road, Colchester, Essex, CO6 2BN
– “Services” means services provided by Jewellery Focus.co.uk and includes but is not limited to “Jewellery Focus News” and “Jewellery Focus News Weekly”, “Jewellery Focus Jobs” and “Jewellery Focus Jobs Alert”, “Jewellery Focus Diary” and “Jewellery Focus Diary Events Alerter”, “Jewellery Focus Directories”. – “User” means any person who accesses or uses Jewellery Focus.co.uk or any of the Services. – “Data” means data or information in any format, whether existing at the time of registration or not, which is communicated or transmitted to the User in accordance with a Service. – “Personal Information” means Personal Data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended.
1. By accessing or using any of the Services the User acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. 2. The User agrees to fully comply with these Terms and Conditions, including the acceptance of liability as detailed in clauses 4 and 5. 3. Each User is allocated a unique user name and password for the authorised use of the User only. These are not transferable, and the User shall keep them strictly confidential and secure. 4. The User shall indemnify Mulberry Publications against any unauthorised use of his/her user name and password, including use by a third party where the User has allowed or facilitated that third party to have access to any Data received in conjunction with any of the Services, however so received. 5. The User shall indemnify Mulberry Publications against all costs, claims, demands or expenses incurred by or made against Mulberry Publications or Jewellery Focus.co.uk as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions or howsoever arising.
7. Mulberry Publications, its agents or representatives shall have no liability whatsoever to the User for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or special loss or damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by the User (whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and whether arising from the negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual rights) caused by use of Jewellery Focus.co.uk or from the negligence of its employees or agents or licensors, and whether asserted against Mulberry Publications, Jewellery Focus.co.uk or against any third party in relation to the use of Services. 8. Mulberry Publications does not make any representation or give any warranty, either express or implied: – in relation to any information, goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through Jewellery Focus.co.uk; · in relation to warrantees of title, non infringement of copyright or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose; · for the content, accuracy, integrity, lawfulness or otherwise of information on websites over which Mulberry Publications has no control; · as to the suitability of the information and data on Jewellery Focus.co.uk site for any particular purpose; · that the information and data on Jewellery Focus.co.uk site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination. 9. Mulberry Publications and its agents or representatives do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to, or included on, or linked from or to Jewellery Focus.co.uk site or services. 10. Jewellery Focus.co.uk site and Jewellery Focus.co.uk Services do not purport to provide legal or other professional advice. Mulberry Publications is not responsible for Users taking or refraining from taking actions on the basis of information provided by Jewellery Focus.co.uk or Jewellery Focus.co.uk Services. 11. Although every care is taken in the preparation of information supplied by Jewellery Focus.co.uk and Jewellery Focus.co.uk services, Mulberry Publications is not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of any information contained in Jewellery Focus.co.uk site or supplied by Jewellery Focus.co.uk.
TRADE MARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
12. All rights in “The Jewellery Focus”, “Jewellery Focus.co.uk“, “Jewellery Focus News” and “Jewellery Focus News Weekly”, “Jewellery FocusJobs” and Jewellery FocusJobs Alert”, “Jewellery Focus Diary” and “Jewellery Focus Diary Events Alerter”, “Jewellery Focus Directories”, and other marks owned by Mulberry Publications are reserved.
13. Mulberry Publications reserves the right to prohibit access by person(s) to the Services at its sole discretion. 14. Mulberry Publications reserves the right to remove, alter, change or vary the Services at any time without notice.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
15. The provision of the Services is governed by the Laws of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. Mulberry Publications reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
Michael is the editor of Jewellery Focus magazine. He draws from experience at a wide range of B2B magazines, including Management Today, Legal Business, Retail Week and Hotel Owner. Feel free to drop him a line with any stories or feature ideas.