1. All User information supplied by Users of Jewellery Focus.co.uk as defined under Jewellery Focus.co.uk Terms & Conditions is covered by the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act). The Act requires Mulberry Publications to be registered as a Data Controller.
2. Users can amend information provided at any time by accessing User details in the “My Profile” section.
3. Users can access the data held on them by Jewellery Focus.co.uk by contacting us email@example.com“>Jewellery Focus.co.uk makes a nominal charge of £10, as authorised by the Act, to cover administration costs.
4. User information will not be disclosed to a third party without Users’ permission. User details will be used only to provide service(s) specifically requested by the User.
5. Users’ details may be transferred to another company if ownership of Jewellery Focus.co.uk changes.
6. Whenever a User requests a page, username, IP address, browser and version and operating system are stored in a log file. This information is only used for statistical purposes to help improve this site and provide accurate statistics to advertisers in the form of aggregated data.
Michael is the editor of Jewellery Focus magazine. He draws from experience at a wide range of B2B magazines, including Management Today, Legal Business, Retail Week and Hotel Owner. Feel free to drop him a line with any stories or feature ideas.