Amazon has added to its online offerings by launching a new bridal section in its handmade shop.
The Handmade Wedding Shop will be offering jewellery, decorations, gifts and invitations amongst others.
Customers are offered free two-day delivery with Prime-eligible handmade products.
Katie Harnetiaux, head of marketing for Handmade at Amazon told WWD: “We created the Handmade Wedding Shop with the savvy couple in mind. The ability to purchase products from local artisans on the Handmade Wedding Shop offers customers a boutique shopping experience coupled with the convenience and selection of [Amazon].”
[box type=”note” align=”” class=”” width=””]Products include:
- Handmade jewellery: Handcrafted bridal and wedding jewellery options, including wedding & engagement rings, bracelets, necklaces, brooches & pins, earrings and ring boxes.
- Bridal and groom fashion accessories: Hair accessories, hats and veils, dress belts & sashes, gloves, handbags, garters, ties, cufflinks, tie clips and pocket squares.
- Venue and reception décor: Handcrafted wedding décor, including signs, table décor, cake toppers, candles and holders, artificial flowers and confetti.
- Invites and paper: Handcrafted wedding invitations, including save-the-dates, wedding party invitations, invitations, ceremony programs and thank you cards.
- Gifts and mementos: Handcrafted gifts and mementos, including favours, guestbooks, bridesmaids gifts, groomsman gifts, gifts for the couple and honeymoon travel accessories.[/box]